Job Satisfaction Questionnaire
This questionnaire will help you explore your level of job satisfaction and job stress. Your score will help you identify how experiences at work may be impacting your daily life. Your responses can provide insights that will help you and your therapist deal more effectively with your issues of work-related stress and help you assess your career options.
Note: This questionnaire is for informational purposes only and is not intended to function as a psychological or psychiatric assessment. These results are not designed to serve as or take the place of a clinical diagnosis. Diagnosis of a psychiatric disorder requires an extensive evaluation by a trained professional.
Read the following statements and decide how accurately each statement describes you on the scale of 0 to 3 for each statement. Respond honestly in the adjacent box with the answer that best describes you.
- Mindfulness, Acceptance, and Self-Compassion
- The Costs of Social Media Overuse and How to Practice Moderation
- Overcoming Schema-Driven Relationship Problems
- Schemas and Self-Distortions
- Adults Need Time-Outs Too
- Ride the Waves with Urge Surfing
- Podcast Interview with Dr. Lev
- Schemas and Relationships
- Interpersonal Schemas
- Values Are The Journey
- Welcome Anxiety
Offices45 Franklin Street
San Francisco , CA 94102 4283 Piedmont Avenue