Relationship Schemas Quiz
The following questionnaire will help you determine which schemas are most relevant for you in relationships. Schemas are core beliefs or stories that we have developed about ourselves and others in relationships. When we are unware of these stories we are more likely to engage in behaviors that create a self-fulfilling prophecy and reinforce these beliefs. Your responses can provide you with insight into your relationship patterns and dynamics as well as information that will help you deal more effectively in your relationships.
Note: This questionnaire is for informational purposes only and is not intended to function as a psychological assessment or a clinical diagnosis. If you have any questions about your results, please speak with a qualified health professional.
For each statement, choose the answer that best describes you. At the end of the questionnaire you will receive your results for each schema and how it may be impacting your relationships.
This questionnaire has 110 questions on 4 pages.
- Schemas and Relationships
- Welcome Anxiety
- Values Are The Journey
- Interpersonal Schemas
- Podcast Interview with Dr. Lev
- Ride the Waves with Urge Surfing
- Adults Need Time-Outs Too
- Schemas and Self-Distortions
- Overcoming Schema-Driven Relationship Problems
- The Costs of Social Media Overuse and How to Practice Moderation
- Mindfulness, Acceptance, and Self-Compassion
Offices45 Franklin Street
San Francisco , CA 94102 4283 Piedmont Avenue