Last updated: 2024
- Information We Collect
We highly value your privacy and are committed to safeguarding any information you provide. We want to assure you of our practices regarding the collection, use, and protection of your personal information.
The only information we utilize is the data you voluntarily provide us directly on our website. It’s important to note that we do not utilize any personal information submitted through our contact form to schedule an initial consultation at any point. We may use information that you fill out concerning website content, such as quizzes, online courses, trainings, subscriptions, groups, or workshops. Your personal information from the contact form is explicitly excluded from this usage.
In the event you book a free consultation with us, rest assured that none of your personal information is employed or accessed for any purpose whatsoever. Your information remains secure and untouched. Should you provide us with your email directly for the purposes mentioned above (e.g., quizzes, online courses, trainings, subscriptions) we may use it for marketing communications. However, we do not utilize your email for contacting us or scheduling consultations.
We may collect personal information directly from you or through automated means when you visit our website, use our services, or communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include but are not limited to:
- Personal information you voluntarily communicate to us.
- Information related to your use of our website (such as IP address, browser type, device information, etc.).
- Communication preferences and information provided by you when contacting us or using our services.
- How We Use Your Information
We may use the information collected for the following purposes:
- Providing and improving our services.
- Personalizing your experience and delivering customized content.
- Communicating with you, including responding to inquiries and providing support.
- Sending promotional materials or important updates about our services (with your consent where required by law).
- Complying with legal obligations and protecting our rights.
- Quizzes and Research Participation
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
We understand the importance of protecting your information. We do not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes. However, we may share or disclose your information in the following circumstances:
– With Third-Party Service Providers. We may engage trusted third-party service providers to assist us in delivering our services or conducting business operations. These service providers are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of your information and are restricted from using it for any purpose other than providing services to us.
– Compliance with Laws and Legal Requests. We may disclose your information when required to comply with applicable laws, legal processes, or governmental requests. This includes responding to lawful requests by public authorities, such as court orders or law enforcement agencies, to protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others.
– With Your Consent. We may share your information with third parties if we have obtained your consent to do so.
- Your Rights and Choices
Depending on your location and applicable laws, you may have certain rights regarding your personal information, including the right to:
- Access, correct, or delete your information.
- Restrict or object to certain processing activities.
- Receive information about the data we hold about you.
- Opt-out of certain data processing activities, including marketing communications.
To exercise your rights, please contact us by sending request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data Retention
- Links to Third Party Websites
8. Procedure for Dealing with DSARs (Data Subject Access Requests)
If you wish to exercise your rights to access, correct, update, or request the deletion of your personal information, you can make a Data Subject Access Request (DSAR). To initiate a DSAR, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. Please note that we may require specific information from you to verify your identity and ensure the security of your personal information. This may include details such as your name, contact information, and any relevant account or transaction identifiers.
Upon receiving a valid DSAR, we will acknowledge your request and respond within the timeframe specified by applicable privacy laws. We will make every effort to provide you with access to your personal information or take action based on your request. Please note that in certain situations, legal or regulatory requirements may prevent us from fulfilling your request in its entirety. There might be circumstances where we are unable to comply with your request, such as instances where fulfilling the request would infringe upon the rights of others, jeopardize the privacy of others, or contravene legal obligations. Please be aware that we may update this DSAR procedure from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or legal requirements. Any modifications will be posted on our website, and we encourage you to review this section periodically.
9. NO SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Children’s Privacy Statement
Our website and services are not intended for individuals under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under this age. If you are under 16 years old, please refrain from using the website and services or providing any personal information to us directly or through any other means. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we encourage the child’s parent or guardian to contact us immediately. Upon receiving such notification, we will take prompt steps to delete the personal information from our systems. We are committed to protecting the privacy of all individuals, especially children. If you believe that personal information belonging to a child under 16 has been provided to us, please contact us so that we can promptly address and rectify the situation
- Data Security
We implement technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure.
Embedded content from other websites
This site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Analytics and Ads
Google Analytics and Google Ads collects data from visitors. We use this information to enhance our website.
- Compliance with Data Protection Laws
We are committed to complying with all applicable data protection laws and regulations that govern the collection, use, storage, and transfer of personal information. This includes, but is not limited to, laws such as the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and any other relevant local, state, national, and international regulations. We strive to ensure that your personal information is handled in a manner consistent with these laws. Our practices are designed to safeguard your privacy rights and provide transparency regarding the collection and processing of your data.
- Contact Us
- Additional U.S. State Privacy Disclosures
For the purpose of these U.S. Disclosures, “personal information” excludes publicly available information or de-identified, aggregated, or anonymized data that cannot be associated with you.
Under applicable privacy laws, depending on your state of residence, you may have certain rights concerning your personal information:
- Right of Access. You may have the right to obtain confirmation of whether we process your personal information, details about the categories processed, purposes, recipients, and a copy of your information.
- Right of Portability. In certain circumstances, you may request a copy of your data in a machine-readable format or its transfer to another entity.
- Right to Rectification or Correction. You may request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal information.
- Right to Deletion or Erasure. In some cases, you may request the deletion of your personal information.
- Right to Restriction. You may request limitations on how we process your information.
- Right to Opt-Out. You may opt-out of certain processing, such as targeted advertising or sharing/selling your information in specific contexts.
- Right to Control Automated Decision-Making. You have the right to restrict the use of automated decision-making or profiling.
- Right to Withdraw Consent. If you’ve given consent, you may withdraw it at any time.
- Right to Appeal. If we deny your request, you have the right to appeal our decision.