This questionnaire will help you explore your level of procrastination and avoidance and how it impacts your daily life. Your responses can provide insights that will help you and your therapist deal more effectively with issues of procrastination in your life.
Note: This questionnaire is for informational purposes only and is not intended to function as a psychological or psychiatric assessment. These results are not designed to serve as or take the place of a clinical diagnosis. Diagnosis of a psychiatric disorder requires an extensive evaluation by a trained professional.
For each statement, decide how accurately it describes you by checking the box that precedes it. At the end, you will receive your score, which will provide you with a brief guide to help you understand what your responses suggest about your level of procrastination. Read each of the following statements and Place the answer that best describes you in the box next to the question:
- Schemas and Relationships
- Welcome Anxiety
- Values Are The Journey
- Interpersonal Schemas
- Podcast Interview with Dr. Lev
- Ride the Waves with Urge Surfing
- Adults Need Time-Outs Too
- Schemas and Self-Distortions
- Overcoming Schema-Driven Relationship Problems
- The Costs of Social Media Overuse and How to Practice Moderation
- Mindfulness, Acceptance, and Self-Compassion
Offices45 Franklin Street
San Francisco , CA 94102 4283 Piedmont Avenue