Interpersonal Problems Questionnaire
This questionnaire will help you explore your behaviors and how they may be impacting your relationships. Your responses can provide insight and information that will help you and your therapist deal more effectively with the relationships in your life.
Note: The questionnaire is for informational purposes only and is not intended to function as a psychological or psychiatric assessment. These results are not designed to be utilized as a clinical diagnosis. Diagnosis of a psychiatric disorder requires an extensive evaluation by a trained professional.
People may use the following statements to describe themselves in relationships. For each statement, decide how accurately does each statement describe you by using a 4-point scale. Place the answer that best describes you in the box next to the question. At the end, you will receive your score, which will provide you with a brief guide to help you assess your responses and suggest what your next steps might be.
- Schemas and Relationships
- Welcome Anxiety
- Values Are The Journey
- Interpersonal Schemas
- Podcast Interview with Dr. Lev
- Ride the Waves with Urge Surfing
- Adults Need Time-Outs Too
- Schemas and Self-Distortions
- Overcoming Schema-Driven Relationship Problems
- The Costs of Social Media Overuse and How to Practice Moderation
- Mindfulness, Acceptance, and Self-Compassion
Offices45 Franklin Street
San Francisco , CA 94102 4283 Piedmont Avenue