Over 50 percent of the U.S. population reports experiencing some form of depression in their lifetime. Although experiencing periods of sadness is common, symptoms of chronic, clinical depression can interfere with your daily functioning. These symptoms exceed normal sadness and grief in both duration and intensity.
What are the signs?
- Feelings of hopelessness, sadness, fatigue, and anhedonia
- Feelings of chronic emptiness and meaninglessness
- Difficulty sleeping
- Lack of motivation
- Symptoms of anxiety such as constant worry and rumination
We can help you:
- Create meaning and purpose in your life
- Build healthy, satisfying relationships
- Increase behavioral activities
- Structure meaningful daily activities that promote a balanced sense of productivity and pleasure
- Relate to your thoughts and feelings with compassion and kindness
- Create an inner world that is loving and accepting of who you are
- Take actions that bring you closer to the kind of person you want to be and the kind of life you want to have
We're offering free and low fee therapy for a limited time to individuals who are struggling during the coronavirus pandemic who can't afford therapy.
Continuing education options. Expand your skills and facilitate even better outcomes for your patients.